TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD

Fucking Rock'n'Roll
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dany
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Male Number of posts : 65
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   09.02.07 18:33

HEY MY FRIENDS....I SALUTE YA!!!!

It's nice to be back....hope we have the same fun like in the old days!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Male Number of posts : 171
Age : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   09.02.07 18:43

@Dany:"Hey my dear friend....it's great that you are here now!!!....I'm ready to kick ass with you!!! Twisted Evil

"CHEERS NASENBÄR!!!!" Beer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/miriamwittmann
My
Krebster
Krebster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 194
Age : 54
Localisation : Denmark
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re:   09.02.07 18:56

Dany wrote:
HEY MY FRIENDS....I SALUTE YA!!!!
It's nice to be back....hope we have the same fun like in the old days!!!

Hi Dany.
Welcome on board - what took you so long ?? Cool
Very nice indeed to have you back. Very Happy
Guess we only miss Stuart and Shimmer, and our "family" will be complete again. Wink
Hugs, my

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/memy
Dany
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Male Number of posts : 65
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   09.02.07 19:06

@The King: Why did I know that you are the first person who kicks ass with me? So wollt ich dich hörn!!!! Very Happy

@My: Cheers for the welcome. Really didn't notice that there's an "replacement" board untill Jens told me! Cheerleader
Anyway Jens is making good promotion for this board. Clap

Cheers to this board!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Male Number of posts : 171
Age : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   09.02.07 20:05

Dany wrote:
@The King: Why did I know that you are the first person who kicks ass with me? So wollt ich dich hörn!!!!
Anyway Jens is making good promotion for this board. Clap

"THANKS...I DO MY BEST!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/miriamwittmann
~ Julia ~
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 239
Age : 34
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   09.02.07 21:02

My wrote:
Dany wrote:
HEY MY FRIENDS....I SALUTE YA!!!!
It's nice to be back....hope we have the same fun like in the old days!!!

Hi Dany.
Welcome on board - what took you so long ?? Cool
Very nice indeed to have you back. Very Happy
Guess we only miss Stuart and Shimmer, and our "family" will be complete again. Wink
Hugs, my

Fun DANY!!

@ MY: Yes. Does anybody have an e-mail from shimmer? She was always so nice! Will try to send mchammer the link...a swiss Trampster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/youthgonewild82
Tina
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   10.02.07 17:49

...nochmal Servus Dany Bob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dany
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Male Number of posts : 65
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   10.02.07 21:53

Hello again, Tina!!!

Fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Male Number of posts : 171
Age : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   10.02.07 23:18

Dany wrote:
Hello again, Tina!!!

Fun

"...du isch möchte disch heut noch sehn,
isch will dir in die Augen sehn,
dort am Fluss wo die Bäume stehn,
dort wo alles begaaaaaan..........uuuuhhhhuuuuuhuuuu,isch sag nur Hello Again"

"....ich kann nimma....i flipp aus!!!"
Megalol Megalol Megalol Megalol Megalol ...i hab's doch immer gwusst dass du a alter Howie Fan bist...und hier a kloans Schmankerl für di!!!!.....


applaus
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/miriamwittmann
Tina
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   11.02.07 15:16

The King wrote:

applaus
HOWIE HOWIE HOWIE
Luv
does anyone of you know the name of his hairdresser... I need to see him immediately Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimmer
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 52
Age : 31
Localisation : U.S.
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   05.03.07 2:08

~ Julia ~ wrote:
My wrote:
Dany wrote:
HEY MY FRIENDS....I SALUTE YA!!!!
It's nice to be back....hope we have the same fun like in the old days!!!

Hi Dany.
Welcome on board - what took you so long ?? Cool
Very nice indeed to have you back. Very Happy
Guess we only miss Stuart and Shimmer, and our "family" will be complete again. Wink
Hugs, my

Fun DANY!!

@ MY: Yes. Does anybody have an e-mail from shimmer? She was always so nice! Will try to send mchammer the link...a swiss Trampster.

awwwwww it feels good to be remembered!!! and the kind words...
as i said in the welcome post Stuart mysteriously emailed me this link on the 1st of March, otherwise i probably never would've found y'all again! good to be back in the mix!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shimmer_of_beauty
My
Krebster
Krebster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 194
Age : 54
Localisation : Denmark
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   05.03.07 13:48

Shimmer wrote:
awwwwww it feels good to be remembered!!! and the kind words...
as i said in the welcome post Stuart mysteriously emailed me this link on the 1st of March, otherwise i probably never would've found y'all again! good to be back in the mix!
Hi Shimmer.
Very nice indeed to have you back amongst us. Like I said, if only we had had your email-address you'd have been invited right away.
I actually have some news from Stuart, I really do, and its not just a link Very Happy
Will post it separately.
Love My

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/memy
Tina
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   05.03.07 14:33

My wrote:
I actually have some news from Stuart, I really do, and its not just a link Very Happy
Will post it separately.
Love My
Shocked


Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justmusic
Trampster
Trampster


Female Number of posts : 116
Age : 36
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   05.03.07 14:53

Tina wrote:
My wrote:
I actually have some news from Stuart, I really do, and its not just a link Very Happy
Will post it separately.
Love My
Shocked


Wink



I hope it is kind of good news!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.access-to-all-areas.de
My
Krebster
Krebster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 194
Age : 54
Localisation : Denmark
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re:   05.03.07 15:32

justmusic wrote:


I hope it is kind of good news!
It is definitely good news.
He is OKAY !

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/memy
~ Julia ~
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 239
Age : 34
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   05.03.07 21:36

Shimmer wrote:


awwwwww it feels good to be remembered!!!

...think about the reason why we remembered you...nice, lovely and very talented Cool
You are part of "our family" Fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/youthgonewild82
~ Julia ~
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 239
Age : 34
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   05.03.07 21:43

Julia Julia Julia Julia Julia Julia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/youthgonewild82
Shimmer
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 52
Age : 31
Localisation : U.S.
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   06.03.07 0:00

thank you! ^^^ Luv wow, yes indeed Very Happy i remember telling Stu this has always been my second home!


and speaking of Stu, that's fantastic news!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shimmer_of_beauty
Dany
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Male Number of posts : 65
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   06.03.07 12:50

Hello Shimmer, good to have you finally back. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Male Number of posts : 171
Age : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   06.03.07 22:28

Hey Shimmer....it's more than nice to have you back in our big family...I also missed your great Elvis graphics!!! Hugging
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/miriamwittmann
Shimmer
Trampster
Trampster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 52
Age : 31
Localisation : U.S.
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   07.03.07 5:01

thank you both!!! cheers
Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shimmer_of_beauty
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
I'M BACK TO KICK ASS!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Testify - Pushing Back Darkness
» Classic Petra: "Back To The Rock"
» LP INTERNATIONAL DUB MIX BACK TO BASIC
» Stryper is BACK !!!!
» Vinnie Colaiuta back with Yamaha Drums

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD :: FREE AREA :: HANGING OUT-
Jump to: